If you can’t hold your breath for more than 20 to 25 seconds, you can step up the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood by supplementing with four items which I’ll discuss later in this article.
Lack of oxygen is a clinical symptom of low pH and high acid levels. As we get older, we normally get more acidic because of our life-long cooked food diet, which results in sludged, or thick blood. This also leads to narrowed arteries with plaque buildup.
Many times pneumonia leads to death for two reasons:
1. pH has dropped to an acid state.
2. Exhaustion of vitamin C. The clinical symptom is lack of oxygen and perhaps angina pain and gasping for breath.
Here are some non-drug solutions to prevent pneumonia, or to recover from pneumonia or just for shortness of breath:
1. Quickly alkalize the body with alkaline pH drops.
2. Take natural vitamin C to increase the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood.
3. Take organic or natural vitamin E. In vitamin E deficient states (most folks are), the tissues may require up to 250 percent more oxygen.
4. Thin blood naturally with products such as nattokinase. Check with your doctor if you are on blood thinners.
You can step up the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood by supplementing with the four items mentioned above. Natural vitamin C complex is critical because it contains the enzyme tyrosinase, the organic copper factor which is an adrenal hormone precursor.
In oxygen deficient states, the hemoglobin carries only half the oxygen needed. It is imperative that each spurt of blood leaving the heart carry the maximum amount of oxygen. No matter what the cause of oxygen shortage, of all the factors needed by the heart, none can be more important than the vitamin C complex carrying this oxygen-increasing factor. This can easily be a matter of life or death to a person short of oxygen.