Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Wikileaks has dumped another 1.7 million documents. Most of them are diplomatic records covering the period from the beginning of 1973 to the end of 1976, covering a variety of diplomatic traffic and including cables, intelligence reports and congressional correspondence.
- Britain’s first and only female prime minister, Margaret Thatcher, died peacefully in London today at the age of 87 after suffering a stroke.
- It’s getting harder and harder for readers to distinguish editorial content from marketing pitches, as advertisers pay to have sponsored stories published more than ever before.
- The aunt of Kim Jong-un has been credited with being the driving force behind the rise of the Supreme Leader of North Korea.
- Traveling by airplane is ticking off a remarkable amount of people, as airlines more frequently treat their passengers like cattle.