Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Even Barack Obama-supporting Samuel “Wake the f*ck up” Jackson doesn’t think that heftier gun control will stop mass killings in America.
- Under Obama, every American household’s share of the National debt has increased by $18,944.
- Creepy. Parents who lose children in accidents may be able to clone “copies” to replace them within 50 years, a British scientist who won this year’s Nobel Prize in medicine has predicted.
- Speaker of the House John Boehner says it’s time for “Plan B” in the tax debate. The lawmaker claims he is trying to save as many Americans as possible from higher taxes.
- There is speculation that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been faking illness to get out of testifying on the Benghazi, Libya, terror attacks.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.