Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- North Korea has really ticked off the world by successfully launching a rocket.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin is vowing to make his country stronger and to protect its identity from foreign meddling.
- The Fed has decided to buy more debt and to print more money. Surprised?
- A handful of Republicans are actually being reasonable when it comes to automatic military spending cuts.
- A woman in Pennsylvania was robbed while pumping gas. Her attacker, however, was not armed with a gun; he had a sword.
- If you ride a public bus, be aware: Big Brother is watching.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.