Wednesday Morning News Roundup 11-28-2012
November 28, 2012 by Sam Rolley
Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said Tuesday what most true conservatives have been saying for years: If Republicans don’t make their message about true freedom and smaller government, the party will cease to exist. Let in the Libertarians, or good riddance.
- A new paper reveals what only the most economically illiterate don’t already understand: When tax rates go up, top earners move out. When Britain opted for a 50 percent top tax rate, two-thirds of the nation’s millionaires packed up and moved on.
- According to Warren Buffet, it is OK if the rich move away upon being financially raped by the government, because it raises the morale of lower wage earners.
- Idaho State Senator Sheryl Nuxoll (R) has a plan to undo the results of the Presidential election and send Mitt Romney to the Oval Office. The plan: The 17 States that went to Romney must boycott the Electoral College to throw the outcome of the election to the GOP-controlled House of Representatives.
- A North Carolina community college has illustrated the idiocy of political correctness perfectly by telling students they are not allowed to use the word Christmas to sell Christmas trees.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.