Wednesday Morning News Roundup 1-23-2013
January 23, 2013 by Sam Rolley
Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Get ready to see what Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has to say about the terror attacks last September in Benghazi, Libya. She will deliver a long-awaited testimony to Congress today.
- More Presidential fiat is likely on the way as talk increases about the possibility of President Barack Obama bypassing Congress and implementing much of his environmental agenda unilaterally through regulations and executive action.
- The “most transparent Administration in history” is not very transparent at all, say journalists and watchdogs. Are we supposed to act surprised?
- The House Republican plan to ignore the debt ceiling for four months has full Presidential approval. Bipartisanship at its finest, screwing the American taxpayer.
- Protesting the inauguration has gotten one man barred from Washington, D.C.
- Police in Florida have been accused of misusing a driver database to look up private information about relatives, celebrities and romantic interests. Who’s watching the watchers?
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.