Weak Currency—falling exchange value of the U.S. dollar. No U.S. politician or government bureaucrat will talk about this nor admit it.
Purpose of weak paper currency:
1. Bail out derivatives and default swaps created by Wall Street.
2. Evaporate what the public believes to be federal debt, which never existed.
3. Evaporate Social Security and all fixed government obligations.
4. Crashing currencies always transfer wealth to central power. This is why governments want unfunded paper money. The printing presses always transfer wealth to the State, the rich and the super rich.
Unintended consequences not spoken:
1. Destroy the dollar savings of all who hold U.S. dollar assets.
2. Escaping assets out of the U.S. to be blocked.
3. Military and economic crises used to hide chicanery and install more people controls.
All countries want depreciating (inflating) currencies, but this fact is a secret among thieves who live and prosper at the expense of their people. The mode is gradualism to keep the people asleep.
Another present and long-term unannounced U.S. policy is immigration. The United States is importing a young population. We are ahead of the rest of the world on this.
Now we include a most revealing outline explaining the destruction of fiat currency by inflation. Please read and reread it carefully. Then clip it and paste where you will read it often. It is a summary by Ludwig von Mises quoted from James Turk, Dec. 3, 2007: (www.tgmr.com)
"The course of a progressing inflation is this: At the beginning, the inflow of additional money makes the prices of some commodities and services rise; other prices rise later. The price rise affects the various commodities and services… at different dates and to a different extent. This first stage of the inflationary process may last for many years. While it lasts, the prices of many goods and services are not yet adjusted to the altered money relation. There are still people… who have not yet become aware of the fact that they are confronted with a price revolution which will finally result in a considerable rise of all prices. These people still believe that prices one day will drop. Waiting for this day, they restrict their purchases and… increase their cash holdings.
“But then finally the masses wake up. They become suddenly aware of the fact that inflation is a deliberate policy and will go on endlessly. The crack-up boom appears. Everybody is anxious to swap his money against ‘"real" goods, no matter whether he needs them or not, no matter how much money he has to pay for them. Within a very short time… the things which were used as money are no longer used as media of exchange. They become scrap paper.”
Since we are now well aware that we and our U.S. dollar assets are hurtling headlong toward a Weimar dollar, what must we do? Shall we wait for impoverishment or take action before the crowd rushes for the exits—no, it is not too late!
1. Buy gold and silver to store in your possession. I favor junk silver coins pre-1964 U.S. 90 percent silver.
2. Store basic storable foods now before prices skyrocket even higher. This has always been an important long-term theme. The public does not understand this vital concept—do it quietly. If you talk, fools scoff.
3. Buy a commodity fund. This is the same as getting out of U.S. dollars. I own the Rogers Raw Materials Fund (312-264-4360) and the Global Investors Funds (1-800-873-8637.)
4. Buy a Swiss annuity in Swiss francs. Call 1-800-331-0996. Clearly and slowly leave your name and mailing address for information. Export some of your paper U.S. dollars.
5. Read your heads off! Folks, this is the only way to be free in an unfree world and the only way to separate fact from fiction. If you are a serious reader, you are the elite of the elite. Few can understand this. I hope that you are the chosen few. Discard the frivolity and small conversation in your life and spend it on expanding your mind. Yes, it is entertainment on a very high plane.
What I’m Currently Reading:
- Iodine, 3rd edition, Why You Need It Why You Can’t Live Without It by David Brownstein, M.D.
- The Milk Book: The Milk of Human Kindness Is Not Pasteurized by William Campbell Douglass II, M.D.
There is a lot more to pasteurized processed milk than just killing the live enzyme (alkaline phosphatase enzyme) with heat. When the milk protein is cooked with sugar (milk lactose) the result is high toxicity to human biochemistry. When any protein is cooked with sugar, our health goes south fast!
- Web of Debt: The Shocking Truth About Our Money System and How We Can Break Free by Ellen Hodgson Brown, J.D.
Once again, the so-called "Fed Debt" is one of the greatest propaganda pull-offs of the ages. People just can’t grasp the ruse. Come now, if the government announced that there really is no federal debt and never has been, you might conclude that the government is printing money to transfer wealth to the rich and the super rich who own the U.S. government corporation. And what’s next? You wouldn’t want to pay your "fair share" of taxes. Naughty, naughty! The government pays for nothing, not even wars.
6. Learn today the difference between nominal and “real dollars.”
Nominal dollars are inflating paper money that we think of every day as money. We put our trust, our savings and retirements into nominal-inflating, depreciating paper. We grab it like it is gold or manna from heaven. It is really toxic waste with innocence as a cloak. It fools hundreds of millions of people around the world.
”Real dollars” are dollars with a base going back 60 years that do not inflate with nominal dollars. In real dollars, my home cost $16,500. In nominal dollars my homeowners’ insurance policy says it has a replacement value of $250,000. My house in real dollars should be worth less as it is 47 years old. But the world hooked on nominal paper dollars really values my house at $250,000. That is the illusion of going backwards as you really think that you are going forward.