Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- With the help of mainstream media, the scandal surrounding former CIA Director David Petraeus is quickly becoming depraved enough to be fit for reality television.
- Conservative commentator Charles Krauthhammer thinks the timing of the sex scandal is a little suspicious.
- Senator John Kerry (D-Mass.) is likely on President Barack Obama’s short list of Defense Secretary candidates.
- Iranian officials said this week that the nation would “break Obama’s grasping hands” before launching massive “wargames” on Monday to test its ability to repel an air attack against “hypothetical sensitive sites.”
- American Catholics are vowing civil disobedience if the Obama Administration doesn’t stop trouncing on their religious freedom to reject Obamacare abortion and birth control provisions.
- Congress is back in session today. Bring on the “fiscal cliff.”
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.