Tuesday Morning News Roundup
November 20, 2012 by Sam Rolley
Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Hamas’ top leader has now dared Israel to embark on a ground invasion of Gaza. The region continues to take heavy fire from Israeli airstrikes.
- Eighteen legislators from both sides of the aisle want the Federal government to respect the will of the people as well as States’ rights by altering the Controlled Substances Act to allow State-level legalization of marijuana.
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz believes the GOP has gotten “whiter and more male” while the Democratic caucus is “majority minority and female.”
- A student at John Jay High School in Texas was expelled by administrators for refusing to wear an RFID tracking device.
- A rights group is urging an international ban on “the development, production, and use of fully autonomous weapons” to avoid a future with Terminator-style killing machines picking off puny humans at will.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.