Tuesday Morning News Roundup 12-18-2012
December 18, 2012 by Sam Rolley
Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- In the wake of last weekâ€™s tragic shooting, Senator Frank Lautenberg (D-Nev.) will add a bill that would ban high capacity magazines to the onslaught of gun control bills sure to be introduced by lawmakers on the left.
- Representative Tony Cornish (R), meanwhile, is prepared to introduce legislation that would allow teachers in his home State of Minnesota to carry guns to school.
- Israel doesnâ€™t care about peace talks; it has decided to go forth with the construction of 6,000 settlement homes on Palestinian land.
- A new poll indicates that a majority of Americans support tax hikes on high-income earners.
- President Barack Obama has asked his cabinet for gun control proposals.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.