Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- The Pentagon is gearing up for another launch of its secretive space plane. Nobody in the public knows why it is going up or what it does.
- Russia is backing off on its fierce advocacy of global U.N. Internet control.
- Some intelligence experts believe that superhumans in control of supercomputers and living in supercities will be the norm by the year 2030. Sounds a bit like the setting of “Total Recall.”
- Sexting is becoming an epidemic among children in developed countries around the world, as boys and girls are sending intimate photos by electronic devices at ages as young as 12 and 13.
- Michigan teachers protesting right-to-work laws have made it impossible for as many as 26,000 children in the State to attend school today.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.