Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Most Americans are burned out on Presidential politics for now, but media are floating the idea of yet another Bush vying for the White House in 2016.
- In Virginia, more guns equal less crime. Go figure.
- If Virginia is an indicator, crime rates throughout the Nation should begin to drop as gun sales throughout the country hit record highs.
- President Barack Obama keeps saying the war in Afghanistan will come to an end in 2014. Tell that to the 10,000 troops that will remain in the country well past that date.
- Bradley Manning, the soldier accused of leaking the most state secrets in U.S. history, will speak publically this week for the first time since the Federal government locked him up in 2010.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.