Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Need a creepy new weight-loss gadget? Check out this fork that watches you eat.
- A communication professor known for conspiracy theories has stirred controversy at Florida Atlantic University with claims that last month’s Newtown, Conn., school shootings did not happen as reported — or may not have happened at all.
- A technology expert says that in today’s always-connected world, getting your privacy back is just as likely to happen as getting your virginity back.
- According to reports, cops took four prescription pill bottles from the home of accused Aurora, Colo., mass murderer James Holmes. No information about what drugs he was on has yet been released.
- Is there life out there? NASA’s Kepler mission has discovered four new planets that are less than twice the size of Earth and which orbit in their star’s habitable zone. They say there are likely billions more.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.