Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Public schools have become prime targets for jackboot cops who wish to overexert their power by arresting kids for everything from talking too loudly to farting.
- The Administration of President Barack Obama is sitting down with gun owners groups today — including the National Rifle Association — as officials look at ways to curb gun violence.
- Gun makers are dying at an alarming rate in the past couple of weeks.
- As you probably already knew, the United States is nowhere near the freest nation in the world.
- It also isn’t the healthiest. Thanks, Big Pharma!
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.