Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- The dollar is at a 14-month low performance low against the euro as the Federal Reserve announced yesterday that it would keep pumping the fiat.
- Is there an active shooter in your workplace? The Department of Homeland Security has some advice: Run with scissors.
- Another youngster has been kicked out of school for bringing a toy gun to school. This time a 6-year-old girl was expelled for the rest of the year for bringing a clear plastic toy gun to school.
- Meanwhile, Bronx cops spent 10 hours interrogating a hardened 7-year-old over a $5 dispute with another child. Sadly, the photo below is real.
- Iran and Syria have threatened to retaliate for a reported Israeli air strike on a Syrian weapons center.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.