Thursday Morning News Roundup 1-24-2013
January 24, 2013 by Sam Rolley
Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Joe Biden really, really wants to be the President. God help us.
- The New York Police Department has portable scanning technology that lets police officers see from a distance whether someone is carrying a concealed weapon.
- Domestic dogs may be descendants of wolves who took a liking to human leftovers.
- Today is the day Senator Dianne Feinstein and other key Senators will unveil a retooled Federal ban on assault weapons.
- A half-cent minted by the United States in 1796 fetched 72 million times its face value at a recent auction. That’s a whopping $353,000.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.