TGIF, Here’s Friday Morning’s News Roundup 11-30-2012
November 30, 2012 by Sam Rolley
Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- It looks like Congress will again have to raise its debt limit in March so it can continue to spend America into collapse.
- Congress is considering doing away with the dollar bill and cheapening the metal used for other coins. This is a sure sign of inflation.
- Fast-food service is a low-paying job often considered an option of last resort for the unemployed and high school students. But union organizers have a plan to change that, as they attempt to get fast-food workers to strike throughout the country.
- Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell says he “burst into laughter” Thursday when Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner outlined the Barack Obama Administration’s proposal for averting the fiscal cliff. The millions of Americans facing financial calamity, however, aren’t laughing.
- The Catholic Church has established an exorcist hotline in Milan to deal with the overwhelming number of people seeking help to get rid of demons. Wonder if they have time to take a look at Congress?
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.