There are drugs and synthetics—but what men over 40 need is testosterone. Doctors are quick to confuse steroids with natural testosterone.
Aging diminishes male testosterone. It can and should be replenished on a consistent basis. There is 5 percent cream and patches available from compounding pharmacies by prescription.
Besides the restoration of sexual power, testosterone therapy is proven treatment for cardiovascular and circulatory diseases.
Testosterone is an element essential for the existence and continuance of life.
The following are quotes and extracts from Testosterone Treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases by J. Moller of Copenhagen, Denmark: (Broda Barnes Foundation)
- There is absolute clinical proof of the positive effects of testosterone on circulation.
- There is definite improvement in patients with impaired carbohydrate metabolism as shown by a decrease in plasma glucose levels.
- Dr. Charles D. Kochakian, as far back as 1951, demonstrated an improvement in nitrogen balance due to testosterone treatment. This is fundamental for the effect of testosterone on cardiovascular disease (CVD).
- Testosterone has a cholesterol-lowering effect.
- Testosterone therapy has an anti-diabetic effect counteracting the effect of insulin resistance and the improvement of retinopathy.
- W. Meyer Molleringhof (1964) showed improvement in patients with angina pectoris after injections of testosterone.
- Treated CVD patients show normalization of ECG abnormalities.
- Claudication (leg pain) patients had longer walking distances, gangrene healed and angina pectoris symptoms disappeared after three months of testosterone treatment.
- The testosterone level correlated negatively with blood glucose levels in all subjects.
- Aging and the deterioration of biological functions can be greatly and positively modified with ongoing testosterone therapy.
- There is considerable evidence to support the results observed with testosterone therapy. The theory supported by modern endocrinology, physiology, biology and cardiology, that cardiovascular disease (CVD) must be considered to be the result of a disordered metabolism within the cell. While the natural progress of life cannot be altered, the administration of transdermal testosterone makes it possible to intervene in cases where this progress has become accelerated. The use of testosterone can improve the status of an afflicted circulatory system and has saved thousands of patients from amputation, gangrene, angina symptoms and disability. Transdermal topical skin application of testosterone cream has saved many lives.
- The plague of male impotency can greatly be naturally relieved. Women need only 10 percent as much testosterone supplementation as males. Who among us can’t rub on a little transdermal cream daily?
Caveat: People with prostate cancer should not use testosterone.