Snapping Selfies While The World Burns

828 Shares

The Great Eight: Joe Biden looks almost human in this one. Kathleen Sebelius escapes “job lock.” And it’s “Dark Helmet” to the rescue! All this — plus — How many Fs in “racist?” Presented in 1080 hi-def, FOR FREE! It’s the Great Eight, from the Personal Liberty Digest!

 

TRANSCRIPT:

From the Personal Liberty Digest studios–looks like Barry doesn’t have a friend in Pennsylvania. It’s time for this weeks, Great Eight. And now, you’ve got a friend in Ben Crystal.

And remember friends don’t let friends vote Democrat. [laughter]

Ehh, I don’t know, I kind of like the original better. [laughter]

New polls reveal 61 percent of Americans think President Obama lies on important issues. The other 39 percent were afraid of being audited by the IRS…again. [laughter]

Not even resigning in disgrace can stop Kathleen Sebelius reportedly considering a Senate run. Asked what the people of Kansas did to deserve it, Sebelius said, ‘Well Mozilla wasn’t hiring after all.’ [laughter]

More telephone “diplomacy” between Obama and Russian President Vladimir Putin, [Russian accent] ‘look Barry I told you to never call me at work. It was a nice night, it’s over now.’ [end Russian accent] [laughter]

Democrat congressman Mike Honda of California-stan took a moment this week to “celebrate 100 years of Japanese-American friendship.” 100 years of friendship, huh? I seem to remember a spot of unpleasantness a while back. [laughter]

The U.N. says to save the planet from so-called global warming we need to vacuum Co2 out of the sky. Science-fiction problems…science fiction solutions. [laughter] I see your [inaudible] pig is as big as mine. [laughter]

And with Michele Bachmann retiring the hate blog, SALON has picked out a new target for the Democratic party’s, war on women, Tennessee congresswoman Marsha Blackburn. A woman who doesn’t think the way Soros commands, [gasp] burn the witch! [laughter]

And a racist hate group is demanding the University of Michigan admit students based solely on skin color. The group’s name is Bamn, Bamnnn, from the original ebonics word meaning, can’t spell well enough to get into college on merit. [laughter]

And that’s you’re Great Eight for the week kiddies for the Personal Liberty Digest. I’m Ben Crystal saying, Happy Easter. He Has Risen.

Personal Liberty

Ben Crystal

is a 1993 graduate of Davidson College and has burned the better part of the last two decades getting over the damage done by modern-day higher education. He now lives in Savannah, Ga., where he has hosted an award-winning radio talk show and been featured as a political analyst for television. Currently a principal at Saltymoss Productions—a media company specializing in concept television and campaign production, speechwriting and media strategy—Ben has written numerous articles on the subjects of municipal authoritarianism, the economic fallacy of sin taxes and analyses of congressional abuses of power.

Join the Discussion

Comment Policy: We encourage an open discussion with a wide range of viewpoints, even extreme ones, but we will not tolerate racism, profanity or slanderous comments toward the author(s) or comment participants. Make your case passionately, but civilly. Please don't stoop to name calling. We use filters for spam protection. If your comment does not appear, it is likely because it violates the above policy or contains links or language typical of spam. We reserve the right to remove comments at our discretion.