I am an enthusiastic reader of your information. But I am left with frustration. Thanks to you, I have an adequate supply of essentials including food, vitamins, gold and silver. I am 77 years old. I live alone and practice full time. I am blessed with excellent health.
I have four desperately important questions:
- Can I feel “safe” with my retirement funds in bank holdings with Merrill Lynch? I am not comfortable with European currencies, even Swiss, because of the turmoil in Europe. The thought of government confiscation of my funds or having my money become worthless is terrifying.
- What I need is a sign of the approaching doom. I know of nothing to watch except the banks closing their doors. What businesses will be able to function?
- I have family with their homes “under water” and unable to re-finance without enormous up-front funds. Is there any temporary safe haven to save their homes?
- How will we pay bills? Especially big mortgage and insurance payments.
Bob , I am simply asking for some signs to watch for to help me sleep better and not wake up in terror.
I need a good word from the Master (YOU) before I invest in your CD- Seminar packages. Thank you for your wonderful Christian philosophy.
Jean Alice Lord, D. C.
Dear Jean Alice Lord,
- I would not trust Merrill Lynch, not any kind of account with them. You might consider transferring the funds to gold stocks and taking possession of the certificates or direct registration with a transfer agent.
- That is a broad question, very hard to answer. However the final days of the present regime would be marked by war, serious exchange controls, serious oppression and maybe confiscation of retirement assets and possibly gold and silver.
- That greatly depends on how much under water they are. If they can’t refinance, it might pay them to walk and find another location.
- Generally speaking unless our fiat money has some value, we won’t be able to pay anything and you certainly would not want to pay it with hard assets.
Hope this helps.