Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Hundreds of people in Russia have been injured by a meteor strike.
- President Barack Obama’s gun-control push was revealed as a “charade” during Tuesday night’s State of the Union address, according to the National Rifle Association’s Wayne LaPierre. The NRA chief said: “It’s not about keeping kids safe at school. That wasn’t even mentioned in the president’s speech.”
- For all the Ron Paul fans out there: The liberty movement’s favorite doctor will begin broadcasting “Ron Paul’s America,” a twice-daily syndicated commentary plus a weekly podcast, packaged by the Beverly Hills-based Courtside Entertainment Group, which also counts Laura Ingraham and Bill O’Reilly in its stable.
- A Colorado school principal is apologizing after he mailed parents a letter informing them that an after-school tutoring program was for non-whites only.
- Apple’s iWatch, Google’s glasses. Are we all becoming always-connected cyborgs with no desire for privacy?
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.