I do a lot of reading—not many people read as much as I do. I hasten to add that I read serious material which excludes the daily newspapers. Several economic writers rave about the high reporting of The Financial Times of London. This one is as phony as they come—not worth the paper it is printed on.
I also talk to a lot of people and read a lot of letters. I am proud to say that the readers of The Bob Livingston Letter are, for the most part, advanced far above the crowd. This is encouraging to know that there are still a few thousand people left who are alert and knowledgeable. Congratulations!
There are two words of advice that I would like to share with you and they are—read voraciously! This is the only route to survival.
You have to have a foundation of knowledge the same as buildings have to have foundations to stand.
Once again, I am going to name a few books that are foundation books. These books will keep you from being deceived by the system we live under—again, this means survival.
In these books you will read politics, government and the “public media” for their real meaning. They will protect you from foolish trivia and phony politicians and the spirit of subterfuge.
There are many books—here are just some of the basics. Needless to say, they‘re not on The New York Times best seller list, and some may be hard to find as they are by anonymous authors.
- Occult Theocrasy, Vol I & II, by Edith Starr Miller, written in French and translated to English.
- Freemasonry, an Interpretation, by Martin L. Wagner reveals esoteric freemasonry.
- The Pincers, Freemasonry and Catholicism (author anonymous)
- Tragedy and Hope, by Carroll Quigley reveals the new world order. It’s the blueprint of the British Aristocracy.
- Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, Nilus and Victor E. Marsden. Another blueprint of the world order.
- Spiritual Communism, (author anonymous) tells how the American churches have been deceived into believing and teaching political messianicism or Judaism.
- Defenders of the USA Republic (author anonymous) a compilation of letters written in the 1960s revealing methods of the takeover of the United States.
- The Union Jack (author anonymous) exposes the theology of British Israelism as a Christian front.
- And Men Wept, Catherine Palfrey Baldwin. Reveals the secret British Earl of Dysart movement to conquer the United States.
- The Empire of the City, E.C. Knuth. How the world is ruled from the city of London.
- Mystery Babylon, collection of newsletters by Don Bell—very valuable.
- The UV Advantage, by Michael F. Holick, M.D., Ph.D. Reveals the explosive power and health benefits of ultraviolet light, sunshine and vitamin D. This has been hidden for 100 years. Points the way to revived health and healing.
- The Arginine Solution, by Robert Fried, Ph.D. and Woodson C. Merrell, M.D. Information on the high value of nitric oxide in health and male potency.
- The Dr. Royal Lee Lectures in the 1940s, 50s and 60s—extremely valuable.
- Going Back to the Basics of Human Health, by Mary Frost.
- The Real Truth about Vitamins and Antioxidants, by Judith A. DeCava.
- The Royal Road to Health, by Charles A. Tyrrell, M.D.
- Bacteria, Inc., by Cash Asher.
- Pasteur Exposed, The False Foundation of Modern Medicine, Germs, Genes, Vaccines, by Ethel Douglas Hume.
- The Cholesterol Hoax, 101+ Lies, by Sheldon Zerden.
This is by no means a complete list, but if you conquer these works, you will be in the elite of the elite as far as essential survival knowledge goes.