Quick Help for an Aching Head!
Stress… odors… foods… smoking… these are just a few things that can trigger headaches and make you feel lousy. If you’d rather not rely on painkillers for relief, Dr. Michael Cutler offers these home-spun remedies to ease the throbbing pain:
- Use an ice pack on the painful area of your head
- Take a warm bath or shower to help you relax
- Have a back or neck rub—or even a full-body massage!
- Use your thumbs to apply gentle but steady rotating pressure to the painful area; maintain the pressure for about 10-15 seconds then release
- Rest in a low-lit room to relieve back, neck and shoulder tension.
For More health tips and natural healing solutions, visit www.drcutler.com.
Bob Livingston is an ultra-conservative American who has been writing a newsletter since 1969. Bob has devoted much of his life to research and the quest for truth on a variety of subjects. Bob specializes in health issues such as nutritional supplements and alternatives to drugs, as well as issues of privacy (both personal and financial), asset protection and the preservation of freedom.
Join the Discussion:
View Comments to “Quick Help for an Aching Head!”
Comment Policy: We encourage an open discussion with a wide range of viewpoints, even extreme ones, but we will not tolerate racism, profanity or slanderous comments toward the author(s) or comment participants. Make your case passionately, but civilly. Please don't stoop to name calling. We use filters for spam protection. If your comment does not appear, it is likely because it violates the above policy or contains links or language typical of spam. We reserve the right to remove comments at our discretion.
Is there news related to personal liberty happening in your area? Contact us at email@example.com