Stress… odors… foods… smoking… these are just a few things that can trigger headaches and make you feel lousy. If you’d rather not rely on painkillers for relief, Dr. Michael Cutler offers these home-spun remedies to ease the throbbing pain:
- Use an ice pack on the painful area of your head
- Take a warm bath or shower to help you relax
- Have a back or neck rub—or even a full-body massage!
- Use your thumbs to apply gentle but steady rotating pressure to the painful area; maintain the pressure for about 10-15 seconds then release
- Rest in a low-lit room to relieve back, neck and shoulder tension.
For More health tips and natural healing solutions, visit www.drcutler.com.