Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.) says there were parts of President Barack Obama that he wanted to like but that the White House has disappointed him with a “culture of corruption.”
- The results of a new poll find that the trio of controversies plaguing the Administration of Barack Obama is raising public concerns about the “honesty” of the Administration, even as the President maintains his approval rating.
- Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said that he relishes criticism from the mainstream media.
- Parents in Polk County, Fla., were angry to learn that their children’s irises had been scanned without permission as part of a new school security program.
- “It’s not a recovery. It’s not even normal growth. It’s bad,” University of California Los Angeles economist Edward Leamer said in reference to the findings in a UCLA report released Wednesday.
- One in five adults in the United Kingdom wants to ban Google Glass completely because of privacy concerns.