Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- President Barack Obama arrived in Tel Aviv today, marking his first visit to Israel of his Presidency.
- Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.) continues to excite Americans fed up with old guard Republicans.
- It looks like North Korea is firing cyberattacks at its neighbor to the south.
- Representative Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) said the debt and deficit are national priorities, but to keep in mind that “we have seen very serious dropping of our deficit over the past year.” Ha!
- Well, the United States still doesn’t have a budget; but President Obama has submitted his March Madness bracket. Priorities.
- Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) is ticked off that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) killed her assault weapons ban. “This is very important to me and I’m not going to lay down and play dead,” she said on CNN.