Homeland Security Out of Control
“Homeland Security” is a new phase of government out of control. U.S. authority is at war with the American people under the pretense of “war on terrorism.” This strategy is an age old Machiavellian system of building up external fear and using the emergency as an excuse for all kinds of domestic suppression.
What to expect:
• More censorship.
• Jailed dissidents.
• Expropriated property.
• Nationalization of bankrupt companies.
• Expropriation of savings and retirement funds with currency debasement (the massive creation of “money”).
How will the American people respond?
• People will finally dump the currency for gold/silver and barter.
• “Tax evasion” will escalate.
• Silent and open civil disobedience.
• Vast increase of political dissidence.
• Mistrust in government will spark bank runs as government freezes all bank accounts.
• Open hostility in the streets.
Bob Livingston founder of Personal Liberty Digest™, is an ultra-conservative American author and editor of The Bob Livingston Letter™, in circulation since 1969. Bob has devoted much of his life to research and the quest for truth on a variety of subjects. Bob specializes in health issues such as nutritional supplements and alternatives to drugs, as well as issues of privacy (both personal and financial), asset protection and the preservation of freedom.
Join the Discussion:
View Comments to “Homeland Security Out of Control”
Comment Policy: We encourage an open discussion with a wide range of viewpoints, even extreme ones, but we will not tolerate racism, profanity or slanderous comments toward the author(s) or comment participants. Make your case passionately, but civilly. Please don't stoop to name calling. We use filters for spam protection. If your comment does not appear, it is likely because it violates the above policy or contains links or language typical of spam. We reserve the right to remove comments at our discretion.
Is there news related to personal liberty happening in your area? Contact us at email@example.com