Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Fifty-nine percent of respondents in a new poll believe Congress is making the right moves investigating the Administration of President Barack Obama. The poll also finds 54 percent of Americans approve of the attention Congress is giving to the Administration’s Internal Revenue Service scandal.
- North Korea fired two short-range missiles Monday. That makes six launches in three days. The Hermit Kingdom also condemned South Korea for criticizing what it said were its legitimate military drills.
- Iran has deployed a new (for Iran) warship to tail Western forces engaged in a joint minesweeping exercise in the Persian Gulf. The Iranians have gotten within a mile of the Westerners.
- McRINO is becoming a favorite friend of the Obama Administration.
- Saudis who don’t want to forfeit their souls should follow the advice of the head of Saudi Arabia’s religious police and stay off Twitter. Sheikh Abdul Aziz al-Sheikh told the BBC that anyone who uses the service “has lost this world and the afterlife.”
Staff writer Sam Rolley contributed to this report.