Monday Morning News Roundup
November 19, 2012 by Sam Rolley
Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- A gun shop owner in Arizona doesn’t want any supporters of President Barack Obama shopping at his store. A sign at the door reads: “If you voted for Obama, please turn around and leave! You have proven you are not responsible enough to own a firearm.”
- The European Union is facing even more financial trouble. A summit planned for this week to work out a long-term trillion-euro budget looks doomed for failure.
- United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon made his way to the Israeli/Palestine region early this week to call for an immediate ceasefire between Israel and Hamas.
- “Shadow banking,” a system of international banking which is largely out of reach of regulators grew to a new high of $67 trillion globally last year. Some have blamed “shadow banking” for the recent economic crises.
- Looking for the ultimate bugout vehicle? Check out the Unicat Aerigo International.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.