Monday Morning News Roundup 11-26-2012
November 26, 2012 by Sam Rolley
Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Cyberspying is becoming the modus operandi for America’s vast law enforcement apparatus, but it isn’t as high tech a process as one might think. The FBI has taken to trolling Twitter for tips about insider trading and securities fraud.
- The Supreme Court has cleared the way for challenges to President Barack Obama’s signature healthcare plan in the case of Liberty University v. Geithner. The suit challenges the individual and employer mandates to have insurance coverage.
- Everything’s bigger in Texas, especially the willingness of its people to secede from the United States.
- A lawmaker in Alabama is pushing legislation that would make it legal for all employees to carry handguns to work.
- Things are getting ugly in Egypt as the Muslim Brotherhood battles other political powers in the region for control of the country.
- Human rights activists are still pointing out that Nobel Peace Prize winner Obama is doing terrible, terrible things with America’s drones overseas.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.