Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- This will make people who object to the police state happy. A Federal appeals court in New York said Thursday a man’s lawsuit for his arrest after displaying his extended middle finger to a police officer can go forward.
- Grassroots Tea Party movement leaders are saying Republicans may pay a price for their votes on the “fiscal cliff” deal.
- The U.S. Department of State says Hillary Clinton is in good health and will testify on the Sept. 11 Benghazi, Libya, terror attacks after all.
- Google chairman Eric Schmidt arrived in North Korea for a private visit aimed at gaining a firsthand look at the communist nation’s economy and social media, his delegation said Monday.
- “Enemies of God and puppets of the West” are blamed by Syrian President Bashar Assad for the violence in his country.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.