Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Action star Jackie Chan has sparked controversy by branding America the world’s “most corrupt” country in a TV interview.
- Ted Nugent took the Administration of Barack Obama to task Sunday evening for pledging to make gun control a priority, telling a radio host the President’s plans are practically “psychotic.”
- Obama is planning to make big changes to the Nation’s immigration laws.
- A residence pinpointed on a New York newspaper’s controversial handgun permit database was burglarized Saturday, and the burglars’ target was the homeowner’s gun safe.
- A group of like-minded patriots, bound together by pride in American exceptionalism, plan to build an armed community to protect their liberty.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.