Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- President Barack Obama has approved military aid to Somalia.
- The Hermit Kingdom could be set to fire a missile from its eastern coast as early as tomorrow.
- A camel presented to French president François Hollande as a gift in Mali has been eaten by locals.
- And France plans to reduce its 4,000-strong military presence in Mali by the end of this month but will likely keep a combat force in Mali to support a future U.N. peacekeeping mission.
- Country music’s Brad Paisley is being vilified for what appears to be a sincere attempt to address racial tensions in the South with his song “Accidental Racist.” It seems the critics who find everything white people do as racist are more in tune with Neil Young’s old song “Southern Man.”