Iran’s Nukes, Flash Mob Criminals, The Brain’s ‘Evil Patch’ And No More Mail On Saturday: Wednesday Morning News Roundup 2-6-2013
February 6, 2013 by Sam Rolley
Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said his nation is already a nuclear state. But don’t worry; the Iranians don’t want to attack Israel.
- The Freedom of Information Act is largely ignored by government agencies. According to a new report, the Department of Homeland Security fully granted only about 10 percent of its FOIA requests last year.
- The million-dollar man: scientists say that 60 to 70 percent of the human body can be built, thanks to technology.
- Flash mobs are becoming a major problem in New York City as violent, thieving mobs continuously descend on neighborhoods and businesses.
- A German neurologist claims to have found an “evil patch” that shows up as a dark spot in the central lobe on X-rays in the brains of many killers, rapists and thieves.
- The cash-strapped U.S. Postal Service says it will stop delivering mail on Saturday in a bid to trim $2 billion from its annual cost. Packages will still be delivered six days a week.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.