Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Satellite images show Iran operating, and guarding, a nuclear facility that’s been off-limits to international inspectors since 2011.
- Four Republican Senators’ support makes Chuck Hagel’s confirmation “bipartisan,” according to the President.
- A solar energy company that borrowed nearly half a billion dollars from the Federal government was fined in Colorado apparently for building pollution right into its Earth-friendly product.
- The Chicago Democrat who ran on a gun control platform — and campaigned with $2 million of New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s money — won Tuesday’s special election to replace Jesse Jackson Jr. in Congress.
- A former cop in New York is on trial for wanting “to taste some girl meat” — although he isn’t accused of indulging.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.