Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says he’s willing to “sacrifice” himself for his Nation’s scientists and be shot into space.
- The White House found a photo of President Barack Obama shooting skeet. It’s awkward.
- The Army now has access to tiny drones which measure just 4 inches by 1 inch and can deliver full-motion video and still images. These are likely coming to a police station near you.
- The madness continues: An Arizona high school student was suspended for having a picture of a gun on his computer.
- Karl Rove and the Republican establishment want the Tea Party to disappear.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.