“There is nothing to fear except the persistent refusal to find out the truth, the persistent refusal to analyze the cause of happening.” —Dorothy Thompson
There is absolutely no need for military conquest. Changing human liberty to fascism is done gradually… even if it takes 100 years. Here’s how:
- Change the monetary system to fiat, i.e., paper money.
- Transfer wealth with fiat to the State via inflation and depreciation of the currency. Have a graduated income tax.
- Create wars.
- Keep race stirred up with class warfare.
- Destroy the family—put the wife to work.
- Promote homosexuality. Glorify it.
- Create government schools under the name of free public education. Dumb the people down so they can’t think.
- Unisex and/or transgender.
- Promote “brotherly love”—altruism.
- Denigrate women.
- Glorify sex, promote perversion.
- Hold and maintain all the historic freedom-sounding names like constitution, privacy rights, private property, American flag, voting rights, democracy, elected representatives, free press, etc.
- Use very elite and refined propaganda to sway the public on all issues.
- Keep the public ignorant on gold (real money). Erase it from memory.
- Gun control through gradualism. Cultivate the public to fear guns by promoting the idea that guns are dangerous. Inflate gun accidents and gun incidents on nationwide media. Sensationalize the negative.
- Keep the trusted gang in power no matter who is president.
- Manipulate government statistics.
- Promote peace and manufacture arms for export. Be the world’s number one arms manufacturer.
- Harass people with “foreign bank accounts” while having the largest tax haven in the world with and through U.S. banks within the U.S.
- Enslave the world with fiat called euphemistically a reserve currency. Don’t allow the gold standard anywhere in the world.
- Call it private property but have perpetual and increasing property taxes.
- Confuse the terms liberal, conservative, socialist, communist, fascist, democrat, republican.
One Of The Greatest Deceptions
Persuade the public that there is a “national debt” and “deficit spending.” This ruse implies legitimate accounting. The public must not know and must never know that a fiat system implies default from its inception. How, my friends, can there be debt when everybody knows that fiat is created to infinity at no cost?
The bank “loans” you “borrowed” money on your home and calls it your debt, but is it? The bank just created the fiat. It cost the bank nothing, but the bank calls it your debt or your mortgage and you believe that you have debt. The bank invests in you without risk. If you are unable to pay your mortgage the bank forecloses. It has taken from you what is yours under the guise of you having defaulted on the loan without putting a dime of its own money at risk. Is this economic slavery? This is our system.
Finally, Purposefully Keep The Populace Unhealthy
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA), an arm of the Federal government, has long sought to deny you the information you need to stay healthy and control what you eat.
In 2006, the FDA declared war on cherry producers and threatened them with legal action over claims that the antioxidants and anthocyanins in cherries provided healthful benefits. This despite the fact that another arm of the government, the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), had produced studies showing cherries contained antioxidants and anthocyanins, and there is medical proof they are beneficial in protecting against the onset of cancer, as pain relievers and to help ease the symptoms of gout and arthritis.
Now the FDA is doing the same thing to walnut growers. Walnuts are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which help to lower cholesterol, protect against heart disease, stroke and some cancers, ease arthritis and other inflammatory diseases and fight depression and other mental illnesses.
The FDA has decided that cherries and walnuts are drugs that must be regulated. In its letter to walnut distributor Diamond Foods, Inc., the FDA wrote: “[b]ecause of these intended uses, your walnut products are drugs… they are not generally recognized as safe and effective for the above referenced conditions.” It goes on to say that, “they may not be legally marketed with the above claims in the United States without an approved new drug application.”
Yet Frito-Lay is allowed to make all kinds of ridiculous claims about the “heart-healthy” benefits of its processed snack foods. (naturalnews.com)
The FDA is at war with healthful, organic and beneficial natural foods and has no interest in keeping you healthy.