Hello, I’m Wayne Allyn Root for Personal Liberty. My new book, The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide, was just released last week. I’m proud to report that, as of this moment, it is the No. 1 finance best-seller in the world at Amazon. It is also the No. 1 economics best-seller. It is also the No. 1 conservative or liberal political best-seller. Last week, it ranked the No. 21 best-seller of all 3 million books sold at Amazon.
Timing is everything in life. Americans are scared to death and searching for hope. They know the economy is bad and getting worse. They know there are no jobs. They know there is no recovery. They know they are being fed a pack of lies by President Barack Obama and the mainstream media that adores him. They know at this moment our economic survival is in question.
It is clear that Obama’s policies will, at best, make things worse over the next four years. At worst, they will collapse the economy. After all, they are the exact same policies that have led to the collapse of the EU economy happening now before our very eyes. Europe is in a Great Depression, maybe the greatest of all time. And the EU is America’s No. 1 trading partner. Its crisis will become our crisis. Its collapse will deepen our collapse.
But there is good news amid this terrible economic crisis. Did you know that there were more self-made millionaires created during the Great Depression than in any other period in history? While the vast majority of citizens were crushed (and that’s a tragedy), a select smart few Americans made fortunes. That’s because crisis, decline and collapse often create great opportunity for those with vision, courage and a unique understanding of the situation. So how can you capitalize on this same scenario today?
Much like the first Great Depression, we are about to experience “the greatest wealth transfer in world history.” You’ll need to get on the right side. You’ll need a detailed plan that will empower you to do better, even as the economy gets worse.
The first thing going in our favor is that Obama is so predictable. He’s going to do what he’s always done: more big-government spending and massive cradle-to-grave entitlements. That much is clear. Despite the President’s reckless policies and insane levels of spending and debt, your path to success is to create your own “Booming Personal Economy” in the midst of economic collapse. To write my new book,The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide, I turned to 18 of the smartest and richest superstars of business and finance for help. Almost all are worth $100 million or more. A couple are billionaires. Several manage a billion-dollar hedge fund. I was honored they agreed to give my readers their valuable advice and game plan for the next four years. They were actually excited to contribute.
Let me give you a small taste of what they told me.
First, let me demonstrate something: If you had invested $1 million in 1913 in the U.S. dollar (kept your money in the bank or put it under the mattress), your assets today would be worth about $40,000. But if you had instead invested in gold, your assets would be worth $87 million. These are facts.
Our reckless and spendthrift politicians and inept government have let it happened again and again. In 1971, if you had invested the same $1 million in the dollar, today it would be worth $200,000. If you had chosen gold instead, you’d have about $47 million. How about the year 2000? Today, your $1 million investment in the dollar would be worth $663,000. If you chose gold, it’s worth about $5.7 million.
The smartest bankers in the world concur. In 2012, central bankers of the world’s industrialized nations bought more gold to protect their countries than in all the years since 1964 combined. They know what my 18 business superstars know: Very bad times are coming. If you don’t invest in precious metals to protect your assets, you are playing Russian roulette with your family’s future.
And now it’s the perfect time to buy. Gold and silver had a large decline last week. Count your blessings. You can now buy at a big discount. The masses are (as usual) headed for disaster, panicking and selling gold at its lowest point in years and crowding (like a herd of cattle) into stocks, bonds and the U.S. dollar at their highest points. History suggests this will not end well. My 18 millionaire and billionaire friends are using this drop in price to buy gold with both fists.
Evidently, some very smart people agree; because in response to that one day crash of gold, we saw record-setting gold sales. In Asia, it was described as the biggest gold-buying spree in 50 years. In Europe, there is a three- to four-week wait to get the physical gold you bought last week, because gold dealers can’t keep up with the demand. And one of smartest and richest billionaire investors on Wall Street announced just days ago that he believes economic disaster is coming and that the only possible way to protect yourself is gold.
But my 18 millionaires and billionaires had lots of priceless advice beyond buying gold. These superstars of business and finance also agree that you should:
- Move to a no-tax State like Texas, Nevada or Florida. Over the course of a typical 40-year working life, you can save an extra $1 million for your retirement without actually earning $1 more or working any harder. You save the extra money simply because you keep more of what you earned.
- Invest in oil and energy stocks. Instead of complaining about the price of gas and home heating oil, you can instead prosper from it. When the price of a barrel of oil goes up, you’ll cheer instead of curse, because you own it.
- Invest in farmland and agriculture stocks. Instead of complaining about the dramatic rise in the price of food, prosper from it. Every time you go to the supermarket and the prices of meat, milk and lettuce are up, you’ll cheer instead of complain, because you own it.
- Invest in medical real estate and medical stocks. Obamacare is the biggest boondoggle in history. But like it or not, it’s here to stay. Instead of complaining about the trillions of dollars the government will waste on Obamacare and the 40 million new patients we’re paying for (including illegal immigrants), prosper from it. Buy stock in health insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, medical real estate investment trusts. Every time the government spends $50 on a $1 procedure, you’ll cheer because you own it.
- Invest in foreign stocks, bonds and real estate. You already have a home, a career and a pension fund invested in America. It’s time to diversify. Obama was right about one thing: You must “spread your wealth around” — to countries that have lower taxes, more opportunity, better demographics and a brighter future than America under Obama. My millionaires and billionaires are investing in China, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand and Switzerland, to name a few. The future is brighter than America in those countries. The people in those countries are hungry, driven and ambitious — the way Americans used to be. You need to invest in their success.
This is just the tip of the iceberg, and you’ll need a very sturdy lifeboat to weather this storm. When it comes to Obama, first get mad; then get even. This is how you do it. With an 18-point plan called Y-PODS: “Your Personal Obama Defense Shield.”
It all starts with the battle plan above from my new book, The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide. America’s survival is in doubt, but yours doesn’t have to be. You have a duty to survive, to protect your assets, to save your family. You must create your own “Booming Personal Economy,” no matter what Obama does to the American economy. Your mission is to survive, thrive and prosper despite Obama.
You can find my best-selling book, The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide, at Amazon.com or at Costco, Barnes & Noble, Sam’s Club, Books-A-Million or any fine bookstore. Or you can find more information in the box right under this article. Just look for the book cover of The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide to order your very own copy.
I’m Wayne Root for PersonalLiberty.com. See you next week. Same time, same place. God bless.