Comments Subscribe to Personal Liberty News Feed Subscribe to Personal Liberty
 

Having Back Pains?

October 22, 2013 by  

Try Prolozone. It works miracles.

I have never had back pain, but many people do. All that I have ever heard is that the only relief finally comes down to surgery. Most of the time this results is no help or worse, permanent injury or disability.

Back in 2010, Dr. Frank Shallenberger wrote in his January issue of Real Cures about a therapy he’d pioneered called Prolozone®. It’s a homeopathic/oxygen-ozone injection technique that was being used to treat all forms of musculo-skeletal and joint pain.

I was skeptical. But the proof is in the pudding, as they say. Shallenberger claims that about 75 percent of his back pain patients are completely pain-free. And the other 25 percent see substantial improvement.

The therapy uses medical grade ozone (03) that stimulates the healing process. Once injected into the affected area, ozone causes a mild inflammatory reaction.

There have been studies where cortisone or steroid injections have been compared to Prolozone. After six months only 15 percent of the Prolozone group were still in pain, whereas 22.5 percent of those receiving steroid injections were still in pain. Patients with disc disease did even better with only 8.6 percent still in pain versus 21.4 percent of those receiving steroid injections.

Note that only one treatment in this study was done because the repetitive use of steroids is dangerous, but not so with Prolozone.

Shallenberger also uses a pre-injection of a special mixture of vitamins, minerals and homeopathics before he injects the ozone, which he thinks dramatically improves the results. Prolozone is simple, natural, inexpensive, safe and completely free of side effects.

Get all the details at www.ozonecourse.com. Also, go to Shallenberger’s website at www.antiagingmedicine.com and see a video of a television interview on Prolozone. Another website is www.oxygenhealingtherapies.com for a list of doctors from all over the country trained by Shallenberger.

Bob Livingston

founder of Personal Liberty Digest™, is an ultra-conservative American author and editor of The Bob Livingston Letter™, in circulation since 1969. Bob has devoted much of his life to research and the quest for truth on a variety of subjects. Bob specializes in health issues such as nutritional supplements and alternatives to drugs, as well as issues of privacy (both personal and financial), asset protection and the preservation of freedom.

Facebook Conversations

Join the Discussion:
View Comments to “Having Back Pains?”

Comment Policy: We encourage an open discussion with a wide range of viewpoints, even extreme ones, but we will not tolerate racism, profanity or slanderous comments toward the author(s) or comment participants. Make your case passionately, but civilly. Please don't stoop to name calling. We use filters for spam protection. If your comment does not appear, it is likely because it violates the above policy or contains links or language typical of spam. We reserve the right to remove comments at our discretion.

Is there news related to personal liberty happening in your area? Contact us at newstips@personalliberty.com

Bottom
close[X]

Sign Up For Personal Liberty Digest™!

PL Badge

Welcome to PersonalLiberty.com,
America's #1 Source for Libertarian News!

To join our group of freedom-loving individuals and to get alerts as well as late-breaking conservative news from Personal Liberty Digest™...

Privacy PolicyYou can opt out at any time. We protect your information like a mother hen. We will not sell or rent your email address to anyone for any reason.