Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- The CEO of a U.S. tire company delivered a summary of how some outsiders view France’s work ethic in a letter to the French industry minister: “The French workforce gets paid high wages but works only three hours. They get one hour for breaks and lunch, talk for three and work for three,” he wrote.
- Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clark believes a second American Revolution may be sparked if unConstitutional gun laws are enforced throughout the Nation.
- Perhaps in an effort to help its bottom line, the U.S. Postal Service is teaming up with an Ohio-based clothing company to produce a line of apparel dubbed “Rain Heat & Snow.”
- The cable giant Comcast has said it will no longer show ads promoting firearms or fireworks.
- Joe Biden says a double barrel shotgun is all you need for self-defense.
That’s Looney logic:
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.