Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- This week, President Barack Obama’s jobs council hit a milestone: It has gone a full year without having a single official meeting.
- New York’s new gun law is so strict that even cops are violating it.
- One lawmaker thinks it is a good idea to equip every gun in America with a GPS tracker. Welcome to 1984.
- The demand for gold and silver is so high that the U.S. Mint is out of silver coins.
- A man in California used a wheelbarrow to carry $14,000 in coins and dollar bills to a bank to pay his taxes.
- Attorney General Eric Holder is begging a Federal court not to release documents related to his department’s Fast and Furious gunrunning scheme.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.