FBI Asks Public Whodunnit, Lefties Cross Fingers For White Boston Terrorist, Another Dumb Actor Says Something Stupid About Guns, Poison Mail At The Capitol, Burning Money In The Sandbox And Arizona Done Melting Guns: Wednesday Morning News Roundup 4-17-2013
April 17, 2013 by Sam Rolley
Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Though the United States is home to a massive national security spy network, the FBI is stumped with regard to the events leading up to the bombing in Boston earlier this week. Investigators are asking the public for clues.
- Left-leaning Salon really hopes the person who carried out the terror attack is a white guy. Race baiting at its finest.
- And, of course, actor and comedian Jay Mohr did the requisite liberal guns-are-to-blame shtick in response to the tragedy in Boston, tweeting: “What bothers me most about today is that we’re getting used 2 it. ENOUGH. 2nd amendment must go. Violence has 2 stop. Culture MUST change.” If it’s fallacious free-for-all, we suggest that crappy actors should take the blame for psychopathic actions.
- A letter intercepted by the U.S. Capitol’s off-site mail facility in Washington tested positive for traces of the deadly poison ricin. The letter was addressed to the office of Senator Roger Wicker (R-Miss.).
- From America’s sandbox: At least two rockets have been lobbed at Israel from Sinai in Egypt. It appears Islamic militants whom we probably gave money to are testing the Israeli defenses that we pay for. Shukran and Toda for your tax dollars.
- Arizona lawmakers approved a measure on Tuesday mandating that cities and counties resell firearms acquired through buyback programs rather than melt them down. Because, of course, buying guns and destroying them is stupid and a complete waste of taxpayer money.