Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- The head of Iran’s Basij forces claimed Sunday that 2013 will be the year that the “American empire” meets its demise.
- Though most rational Americans realize that the miniscule sequester cuts are having little impact on the United States, Democratic lawmakers are still carrying on about the devastating impacts. Now, the big spenders on the left are warning of coke-addled gangsters taking over the streets, prison riots and terror attacks.
- The Associated Press reports that Mexican drug cartels are taking over America. Of course, we told you that in February.
- Meanwhile, Border Patrol agents have seen illegal border crossings double in recent months.
- As North Korea continues its chest thumping, the United States has sent some of its most sophisticated fighting jets to the region.
- President Barack Obama, in a moment of fleeting clarity, said Monday that he would adhere to a literal interpretation of the U.S. Constitution for the remainder of his tenure in the Oval office. That means he will be reversing all unConstitutional legislation put into place under his watch. That is, of course, an April fool’s.