Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Los Angeles alleged cop killer Christopher Dorner is now the target of drones. While officials said they will only be using thermal cameras to search for the suspect, Twitter is alight with Americans fearing a surgical strike on a domestic target could be in the cards.
- The new boss looks an awful lot like the old boss. Administration of President Barack Obama is the reincarnation of the George W. Bush Administration says a recent analysis from The New York Times.
- Iran is thwarting American sanctions by trading in gold.
- Vladimir Putin says the U.S. is endangering the global economy by abusing its dollar monopoly; his central bank has added 570 metric tons of gold in the past decade to hedge against inflation.
- Surprise! There is no way that the United States can afford the legislative agenda that President Obama has planned for the remainder of his Presidency.
- House minority leader Nancy Pelosi believes the U.S. does not have a spending problem.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.