Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- If California’s State court administration gets it way, you’ll have to pay twice (once in taxes, then again via a $10 fee) for something that’s already yours: public records.
- Wealthy liberal mouthpiece Bill Maher, an alleged comedian, ain’t so keen on California’s regressive tax structure. He told fellow Lefties “you could lose me” over his 50 percent-plus tax bracket.
- Cyprus’ bailout scheme to rip off bank depositors apparently has fans: other socialist governments. How much faith do we still have in the FDIC?
- More from Cali: Thousands of gun owners queued up for hours in Sacramento to buy ammo at a weekend gun show because, they said, the State’s gun laws don’t inspire confidence that bullets for regular folks will always be around.
- It’s like fish in a barrel, these constant TSA nightmare stories. This time, TSA inspectors are under fire for humiliating a U.S. Marine amputee who lost his legs in an IED explosion. They. Made. Him. Take. His. Legs. Off.