Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) kicks off today. Here are five political storylines to follow as the Right convenes in the hope of putting a face on its future.
- America’s second-richest man (that’s Bill Gates) wishes we could go all Euro and give President Barack Obama “slightly more power” like they do in the mother country. This guy’s a capitalist?
- A small but vocal cadre of environmentalists are holding up one of America’s biggest potential energy boons, and it’s time they shut the frack up.
- Guess who hates Obamacare? Doctors.
- A North Korean propaganda video portrays the U.S. as a pretty, well, North Korea-like place. The video tells viewers that Americans eat snow, shoot children, sit unfazed among their many shrouded dead friends and eat city birds to stay alive. Is this a hoax?