Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Day Two of CPAC may bring out a fundamental challenge for the GOP’s platform setters: Can we drop the social conservatism talk and expand our base, or do we stick to the old script?
- Reason just put up a devastating article explaining how the liberty-snatching puritanism of right-wingers who legislate morality is driven by the same evil, meddling attitude as that of New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and his liberal nanny state.
- If he thinks making money is a crime, why doesn’t Michael Moore turn himself in? Is it because jail doesn’t look like this?
- The license plate of every car driving into Manhattan will soon be scanned by sensors and cameras. Behave!
- House Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) agrees with her buddy, Barack Obama, that a balanced budget and the National Debt could maybe, sort of, one day become a problem: Someone else’s problem. She’d like to achieve a balanced Federal budget “in a number of decades.”