Goat milk is really the perfect food. It is the most widely consumed milk in the world. It’s nature’s support for stamina and longevity.
Why goat milk protein? The molecular composition (size) of goat milk protein is most like human milk, making it easier to digest and absorb.
Many individuals allergic or reactive to cow’s milk easily tolerate goat’s milk because the protein molecules are one-fifth smaller than cow’s milk. This is super-important for those who have compromised digestive systems, and this includes a very high percentage of Americans. In fact digestive disorders rank at the top of the list as health complaints.
A combination of goat milk and whey proteins is a complete compliment of essential bodybuilding blocks including glutamine and a healthy ratio of potassium to sodium.
The brain is made up of more than one-third protein, which produces the amino acids to prevent depression, apathy, irritability, hyperactivity and unexplained fatigue. Natural goat milk is a very rich source of animal protein.
Signs of protein deficiency
- Grayish complexion; chronic fatigue; fragile, splitting and slow-growing fingernails.
- Hair loss; frequent illness; females may stop menstruating.
Why Goat Milk Protein Powder?
- Because it contains beneficial bacteria designed to be resistant to heat, cold, chlorine, fluorine, stomach acid and extremes of pH.
- Is a balanced combination of rich milk and whey proteins containing amino acids.
- Is fermented using a lactic acid bacterium that creates biologically active lactic acid — used for energy production and fat burning.
- Is credited by the healthiest and longest living people for their longevity.
- Is a cultured (lacto-fermented) dairy product, credited by some as capable of lowering cholesterol and protecting against bone loss.
- Is abundant in naturally occurring digestive enzymes—protease, amylase, lipase and lactase.
- Is produced from goats that are not fed pesticide-contaminated food, herbicides, growth hormones or antibiotics.
Goat milk is credited for supporting stamina and longevity. Goat milk protein is nature’s original fast food, a daily supplement to fast living.