CNN Says Libya Mission Attackers Targeted

0 Shares

WASHINGTON, (UPI) — The U.S. military has updated its plan for capturing the reputed terrorists who carried out the Sept. 11 attack on the consulate in Benghazi, sources told CNN.

Details of the proposed strategy were not revealed but sources said the list of potential targets inside Libya was updated as recently as last week.

The Obama administration has been under increasing pressure to track down the attackers, believed to be linked to al-Qaida, who overran the compound last fall and killed four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.

The current course of action includes a “capture or kill” operation that could involve U.S. troops entering Libya in some form, the sources said.

Other sources said there had been no orders given to commence an operation, and there were concerns among planners that a U.S. raid could damage the fledgling Libyan government that overthrew Moammar Gadhafi. It was unclear if the Libyans would be involved in any operation by the Americans.

UPI - United Press International, Inc.

Since 1907, United Press International (UPI) has been a leading provider of critical information to media outlets, businesses, governments and researchers worldwide.

  • TIME

    Dear People,

    I think the real question here is the following, Just where is:

    General Ham, and Admrial Goulette?

    You may recall these two Very Brave Real American men who stood up and disobeyed; “Adolf Brack O’Bama’s” orders to stand down during this absurd event.
    ** > Please keep in mind that ~ These two breave men were then aressted on 11/9/2012 ~ yet as of today May 20th 2013 ~ no one has seen nor heard of them since.

    So you all need to write your state Rep’s and demand that they be ” Set FREE ” ~ ASAP.

    Peace and Love, be with you.