Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Because of fears over a looming gun ban, gun shops throughout the Nation are having a tough time keeping ammo in stock.
- Meanwhile, the Department of Homeland Security just bought up another 21.6 million rounds to add to the 1.6 billion rounds it has already amassed.
- In light of all of the news about asteroids and meteors last week, the United Nations is discussing how the international community should respond to a near-Earth object-impact concern.
- Senator Rand Paul says he’ll wait until 2014 to decide whether to run for President, but he believes voters are ready for a Libertarian-minded Republican candidate.
- Community outreach: That’s FBI talk for getting citizens to spy on one another.
- The City of Baltimore spent more than a half a million dollars on a study of how to save money. That’s bureaucracy at its finest.
- Congress’ gun ban legislation exempts and bans different models of the same rifle.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.